The ground floor :
On the ground floor is located the second bedroom of the house a single – spaced area of 25 sqm. ( 11m * 2m) , with its own independent and direct access from the street level through a private staircase and the terrace.It communicates with the first floor with an external staircase. A beautiful room, fully equipped with a bathroom, a small kitchen and a built – in king size bed. It’s designed to accommodate two (2) persons. The lovely antique door leads directly to the beautiful terrace, which also happens to be the largest on the island. A paved area of 80 sqm. which gives direct access to the sea by a private staircase.
“Ground floor’s ” features:
- Individually controlled air – conditioning
- Wi-Fi internet
- Flat screen 32” smart TV
- Safe box
- Magnifying cosmetic mirror
- Adaptors and chargers
- A bathroom with a polished cement shower unit, ceramic sink as well as bronze shower and link faucets.
- A small equipped kitchen including espresso and French press coffee machines, kettle, fridge
- A built-in king size bed (1.80 m * 2.10 m) consisting of Atlas Cocomat (18 cm) topped by Ibiscus Cocomat (7 cm) king size top mattress for additional comfort. The king size bed can be turned into twin singles.
- A menu of three (3) different types of COCOMAT pillows : Sithon III, Sithon I and NARKISSOS 2 to choose from
- All our mattresses, pillows and quilts are orthosomatic
- Large windows let the room benefit from the sea view, the sunlight and the sea – breeze.
The terrace’s features:
- A staircase leading to the water,
- Shaded, king-size sun-beds,
- Comfortable chaises longues, couches, chairs and tables,
- Large umbrellas and
- Outdoor showers.
- Dining table
- Halki Sea House offers to its quests :
COMPLIMENTARY FOOD & BEVERAGES:
- “Welcome pack of fresh organic fruits and a selection of greek cheeses”
- Sesame and honey traditional welcome treats
- Bottles of selected wines
- A selection of coffees and teas
- Bottled water
- “Zealots of nature” cosmetics and toiletries
- Medicine box
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Daily cleaning
- Daily change of bath and beach towels
- Bed linen change every second day
- Tips, local knowledge and suggestions to get the best of your stay
- Massage and personal training on request
- Updates on ferry schedules from & to both ports of Rhodes island
- Assistance with flights and ferry coordination
- Suggestions and assistance for visits to Rhodes island and the Old Town
Complimentary ferry tickets , depending on length of stay or
Free transfer from the airport to Kamiros Scala port depending on length of stay
Stergos and Eleni will make the arrangements so that every possible wish of yours is granted:
Updates on ferry schedules from & to both ports of Rhodes island
Assistance with flights and ferry coordination
Suggestions and assistance for visits to Rhodes island and the Old Town
Furthermore we would be more than happy to organize events such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries etc. Most importantly our thorough knowledge of the island allows us to well - advise our guests on what to do and where to go, proposing only the best solutions and wisest choices in any domain.